|Drip, Drip, Drip...|
|Genre||psychedelic rock, acid rock|
|Released||October 12, 1989|
|Previous||Cookoo On the Choochoo|
|Next||Bubba and Me|
Drip, Drip, Drip... is the second demo released by Skinny Dippers. The sitar of Wizzard is clearly audible on this demo, unlike the previous one. The songs feature longer instrumental sections which fans claim "help produce the ultimate high."
The band's drummer, Jordan Someson, left after half of the demo was completed. He was replaced by Jasmine Ivy.
The demo attracted the attention of Acid Records. They were signed in 1990.
- Holy Smoke
- A Lacerated Forehead and a Headband Full of the Good Stuff
- Drip... Drip...
- Karl Varr - vocals, guitars
- Jay Stöpenmyer - bass
- Miggy "Wizzard" Sham - sitar
- Jordan Someson - drums (tracks 1 and 2)
- Jasmine Ivy - drums (tracks 3 and 4)